Do you ever feel like you just can’t get it done? You are too tired, too lost, too depressed, too sick, or whatever to get it done? Whenever I get in one of these down-in-the-dumps moods, I know God’s resources are unlimited, and I ask Him to re-source or re-supply me.
One of the great verses that reveals the resources of God is 2 Corinthians 9:8, and you can read it in three different versions below:
- God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. ~NKJV
- God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done. ~The Message
- God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. ~Amplified Bible
Notice the “all” and the “always” in the NKJV:
- “All grace” will abound toward you
- God will “always” have “all” sufficiency in “all” things
I encourage you to embrace this principle and claim it as a promise just like Paul did. Paul knew he could do “all” things in and through the strength of Jesus (Philippians 4:13).
God has an “abundance” of resources for every good work, and they are not reserved for just people named Paul. They are available to all of His children for we are “heirs of God and coheirs with Christ (Romans 8:17).”