The trials and heartaches of life can leave you weary of life and tearful; and, wary of people and fearful. When God seems far away, remember you’re in His hand and you can handle “all things” through His strength.
When life gets tough, these 4 truths may help:
- When you spend more time in prayer, you have less time to worry.
- When it seems like you are in over your head, remember God is in it with you.
- When life seems too hard, remember that nothing is too difficult for God.
- When you’re convinced you’re lost, you’re ready to be found.
- When you think you’re unlikeable, God thinks you are loveable.
When I was a small boy, there were times I found comfort when my parents held my hand. When my mother grew old and unsteady, there were time we walked arm in arm so she could lean on me. What my parents did for me, and what I did for Mom, God will do for all of His children: For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you. ~Isaiah 41:13